Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
META-99 SEARCH ENGINE             CONTACT US
Sign in to follow this  
davidtrump

Pros and Cons of Voting for Biden. The Cons

The Cons

Some of the people running for president are more data driven and logical (Bloomberg) more articulate (Mayor Pete), and more inspirational and commanding (Sanders), more energetic and eager (Warren).  If Biden is the nominee, he will be attacked by Trump and we will have to hear about Burisma again (yada yada yada).  Hunter will be unfairly called corrupt.  (Yada some more.)  If there is a debate Joe might have to look down to catch his thoughts or he might have trouble getting a word in edgewise.  He might not have a really good smart-ass retort.  His jokes might be the kind you read in the Dad Joke Book- sort of dorky.  And, yes, he might say he would like to take Trump out to the back alley and give him a whooping.  But honestly, wouldn’t you?

He will also make gaffes, because he does.  But I will take Biden’s gaffes over Trump’s 16,000  lies any day.

Joe might not deliver Obama style inspirational speeches.  Then again, he might surprise us.  His first speech about Trump and white supremacists, when he entered the race for president, brought tears to my eyes.  How about you?  And think about it…does a president need to be charismatic to do a good job as president?

We will have to hear about how he touched someone’s head inappropriately and gave people hugs.  But after 3 years of Trump I think we could all use a hug.

Joe Biden is old but so is Trump and Bernie and Bloomberg.  Joe Biden may seem older, though.  That is something I hear from many people.  But the fact that he is old also speaks to his many years in government which is not all bad.  He knows a lot.  He has seen a lot.  He knows many people.  It is part of the reason why he could be so valuable as a president who could attract many capable people back to government to reconstruct our country after the massive damage Trump has done.

markinreport.com