Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
POLITICAL DATING & INSTRUCTION Political Dating Conservative Dating Site Progressive Dating Site Distance Degree Online Master's Degree Online Online Courses MBA Degree Online Online School Associate Degree Online
Sign in to follow this  
davidtrump

Joe Biden on Military Spending : republicanviews.org

Joe Biden on Military Spending
Vice President Joe Biden stands behind the Democratic Party in his belief that defense spending has been too high in recent years. He clarifies that he believes in keeping soldiers safe, stating, “When it comes to the safety of our warriors we have to spend the money. But this idea of it’s somehow inherently more important to spend money on the military than on domestic needs is a policy I reject—I reject out of hand.” He pointed out that he holds these views despite military spending being a topic close to his heart. Biden explained “I don’t take a backseat to anyone, including Vice President Cheney, on the issue of our military. I know what it’s like to have a son stationed in Iraq for a year.” He spoke out criticizing former Vice President Cheney, who argued that defense spending should trump domestic spending, saying “I saw Vice President Cheney saying that we should be spending more money on our military, not on food stamps and highways” and that he strongly disagreed.

republicanviews.org

POLITICS, INSURANCE & VACATION Health Insurance HealthCare Car Insurance Home Insurance Life Insurance Travel Insurance Travel Hotel Holiday